Adam O'Reel, Division Chair Driver's Education
Phone Extension: X7655
20-21 Summer Driving UPDATE
PEHS will be continuing behind-the-wheel instruction this summer. Current safety guidelines set by the Secretary of State, PSD 202, and IDPH are listed below and must be followed.
• We will allow only two students and one instructor per vehicle.
• Cancellations must be done 24hrs in advance!! Failure to do so or NO-SHOW will result in removal from driving times and placed behind other remaining student drivers. The state and district do not allow us to drive with 1 student, so the other student driver is affected as they are sent home.
• Face coverings must be worn, unless medically contraindicated.
• Upon arrival at East, student drivers must wait in their parent’s car until the driving instructors bring them into the Driver Ed car. Students will not be allowed in the building.
• NO eating and drinking in the vehicle.
• We will clean and disinfect the steering wheel, door handles, seatbelt fastener, controls/dials that the driver would come in contact with, keys, etc. in between each behind-the-wheel session.
• We will Conduct regular routine cleaning and disinfecting of the seats.
BTW Summer Driving Sign Up Link
How to create Sign Up Genius Account
PEHS Driver Education Classroom Resource Page!
All information in regards to classroom, legal, procedural, licensing resources will be found here!
Click the image
Stay updated with what's happening at Plainfield East High School
CLICK HERE TO UNSUBSCRIBE
Home Access Center
12001 S. Naperville RoadPlainfield, IL 60585
Main Office: (815) 577-0324
Attendance Office: (815) 577-0660
Fax: (815) 577-0979
Joe O'Brien - Principal