Hello Bio Students!
Beginning with 2nd semester, we will be using Google Classroom in Biology. Students will sign up during class. Students will still recieve paper copies, but only for assignments that I feel are essential to use in preparation for quizzes and tests.
Here are a few helpful steps to help students with Google Classroom:
1. Use Chrome and navigate to https://classroom.google.com
2. Log into Google with your school email (ID@psd202.org) and password.
3. Once you enter the class code, your class(es) will appear each time you log in.
*we will be learning about all of the Google resources as we go along!
Steps for success in Biology:
1) Login into Google Classroom frequently, especially when absent or if struggling.
2) Complete daily assignments (if you are not sure what it is the homework, check the calendar below and Google Classroom)
3) Spend at least 20 minutes a day working on Biology (finishing homework or preparing for quizzes/tests).
4) Stay organized with a binder and place papers in chronological order so that you can easily find their materials.
5) Come to class prepared and ready to think!
6) Ask for help if you need it.
For the calendar for 6th and 7th period with Ms. Keckler, click here
The calendar below is for 1st and 2nd period ONLY: