Hello Bio Students!
Please use my OneNote links for Quizlets, activities, study guides, unit calendars, and helpful videos/links:
Steps for success in Biology:
1) Check the OneNote frequently, especially when absent or if struggling.
2) Complete daily assignments (if you are not sure what it is the homework, check the OneNote)
3) Spend at least 20 minutes a day working on Biology (finishing homework or preparing for quizzes/tests).
4) Stay organized with a binder and place papers in chronological order so that you can easily find their materials.
5) Come to class prepared and ready to think!
6) Ask for help if you need it.