To access "Indian Education" to complete your questions and writing assignement, click on the following link:
Napolski/McCormick/Murphy: Eng4: Turnitin.com Instructions
Turnitin.com STUDENT Instructions
TO ENROLL IN CLASS: (If you are enrolling in a new class, just login and click on the option to “Enroll in a class”. Then just type in the class ID and Password.)
1. Type in www.turnitin.com Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
2. A new page will pop up…scroll toward the bottom under “Create a New Account” and select “STUDENT”
3. On the next screen, enter the Class ID and Password (Listed below) English 4
MAKE SURE TO ENROLL IN THE CORRECT PERIOD
- Period 1 ID: 18872134 Password: bengal1
- Period 4 ID: 11872144 Password: bengal4
4. Type in your first and last name and your e-mail address (If you don’t have one, create one on yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc.)
5. Enter a familiar password and write down in safe place.
6. Write down a secret question and that question’s answer. DON’T FORGET THIS.
7. Click on “I AGREE-CREATE PROFILE”
8. At the login page, type your e-mail address & password as you have just entered into the system.
9. Now you should see your class listed on your screen.
TO SUBMIT AN ASSIGNMENT:
1. Choose the class you want to submit to.
2. Then, in the box that appears, choose the submit icon that is to the right hand side of the assignment you want to submit. (Make sure “Single File Upload” is at the top.)
3. In the next screen, input your name and the title you gave your assignment
4. Select “CHOOSE FROM THIS COMPUTER” and then find the paper you have stored on your drive or computer.
5. Once you have selected your paper, click “UPLOAD”.
6. Make sure that you use the “Preview” function (to make sure you’re uploading the correct paper)
6. Choose “SUBMIT”. (If you miss this step, your paper will NOT show up.)
**PAPERS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO CLASS ON THE DAY IT IS DUE OR IT IS LATE!!!!!!
TO READ TEACHER COMMENTS/REVIEWS
1. Click on the assignment that you wish to see comments on.
2. Click “VIEW”.
3. Select “Grademark”. It should be the second grey tab at the top left corner. You can view my comments by hovering over the various BLUE boxes. Boxes in Purple are turnitin.com’s grammar corrections.
**Please be sure you check the email you use as your TII.com Email. I will often communicate with you through this email address.