FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th!
We are currently looking for t-shirt design and officers for the 2017-18 school year. Click on the link to the left for more info!
NAHS is designed specifically for high school students in grades 9-12. The NAHS strives to aid members in working toward the attainment of the highest standards in art areas, and to bring art education to the attention of the school and community.
Why become a member of NAHS?
- Students become members of a distinguished group of over 33,000 students nation-wide.
- Students are eligible for multiple scholarship opportunities.
- Institutions of higher education view the NAHS as a mark of accomplishment!
Who can be a member?
- An art student that has been enrolled in an art class for at least one semester and has received a B or higher in an art class.
Can I be in NAHS and not take an art class?
- We welcome everyone to our planning meetings and will never turn away people who want to participate in projects. Only inducted members can use NAHS on college applications, be eligible for scholarships, and will be given honor cords at graduation.